Chart of the day
Volkswagen Ag Contracts by US Govt | InsideGov The US army tops in the list of govt contracts signed between Volkswage AG a...
February 7, 2016
10 tools for measuring your brands social sentiment metrix
1)Postrank :great for tracking RSS feed content performace in the social media world
2) Bitly.com: One of the best tools for tracking urls and click through content along with the number of clicks from countries
3) Radian 6 : One if the best known paid social monitoring tool which provides exhaustive research on social signals.Radian 6 is mostly geared towards the Enterprise market. Sentiment analysis, competitor tracking, number of clickthroughs with a break down of social media sites .
4)Klout :A site that is mostly geared towards measuring metrics of your social media expertise. Can be used for measuing your personal social standing as well as your brands social media metrix. This score is extracted from a list of sites inlcuding facebooked, Linkedin , Tumblr, Twitter and many other social properties which you can given access to
5)Backtype : a great tool for measuing metrix on social media , which was acquired by Twitter in 2011
6)Socialmention; Enables google like alers, along with sentiment analysis from blogs, websites, forums and social media websites., offers several areas which you can measuring your social media
7)Converseon :impressive social media tool ,mostly geared towards the enterprise market like Radian.One of the highlights by which this tool stands out, is the ' hyman reviewed sentiment and social media analysis and classification
8)Pagelever: Specially focused on tracking Facebook interactions including paid Facebook advertising and brand pages . Pagelever provides more depth and data than data that native insights functionality
9)Twittercounter: Tracks twitter and number of retweets and mentions and clickthroughs
10)Socialbakers : A relative new entrant. It is a paid tool which allows tracking the social authority of your brand across many social sites, along with cool analytics on follower overlap and OTS ( opportunities to see )
11) Simplymeasured :Offers social reputation and social sentiment reports via excel and pdf including datastream from twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin
Here are some of the tools which will help you to filter out duplicate content issues and prevent SEO to crawl your site which it sees as duplicate and penalise the, . This list contains both paid and free tools
2. Siteliner: Free Duplicate Content Checker from Siteliner For checking entire websites for duplicate content.Simply paste your site’s URL in the box and it will scan for duplicate content, the SiteLiner premium service is very affordable (each page scanned only costs 1c),
3. PlagSpotter :Free Plagiarism Checker Recommendation From Thrive .You can sign up for their no-cost 7 day trial to enjoy a plethora of useful features, including plagiarism monitoring, unlimited searches, batch searches, full site scans, and much more. PlagSpotter's paid version is extremely affordable.
4)Moz Tool : quite handy paid tool to understand,which content keywords or phrase is duplicated.
5) CopyScape : One of the most well known duplicate content checker for free from copyscape.CopyScape offers a free URL search, with duplicate content results coming in in just a few seconds.
6) Wordtracker Tool : This filters the duplicate phrases and lets you import into a pdf file. It also helps you match a url that is stealing content from you site
7) Webconf : This tool will tell you the number of pages and the urls which are duplicate content and the site results which has copied content from your site .Once your type the url in the content box, it allows you to determine the percentage of duplication similarity between two pages.)http://www.webconfs.com/similar-page-checker.php