Trending this month



November 27, 2014

200 million US consumers buy online, Apple and Zappos Tops Online and Social media revenues

Social vs Mobile vs Ecommerce sales



The state of digital shopping in US has undergone a vast chance since 2010 onwards 2010, there about 172 million digital shoppers in the United States and this is expected to reach 200 million in 2015.

Surprisinglythe good old PC and Desktops are very much in use, contrary to what most of research reports suggesting that the PC is dead. In fact Desktop / PC  is used for  about  91% online transactions , with tablets and smartphone making the other 9%

The key global brands with the highest revenue from mobile commerce  include  Apple and Amazon both of which online sales exceeded $8000 million .Walmart comes a distant third with online sales revenue of $600 million .In terms of social commerce online sales, Zappos  with a revenue of $55 million was the no 1 in terms of social commence revenue


Tags :#online sales,#digital shoppers,#holiday spends ,#mobile spends,#online retail, # Black Friday Sales