Trending this month



March 7, 2015

Mobile advertising Impressions on Tablets vs Smartphones in Europe



In Europe  23%  Ad Impressions happens on Tablets,  compared to 77% across Smartphones


In Europe 76% Mobile Impressions via advertising happens through smartphones while 24  happen  via tablets. As per data from Inmobi network ,most  mobile Advertising happens across Mobile Apps  as compared to  mobile websites. According to Inmobi Network 81% of its impressions in Europe are on mobile apps,19% on mobile sites.

Apple's iPhone   has a reach of  20% mobile Advertising Impressions in Europe , followed by ipad  with 5% Collectively Ipad and iPhone forms 25% Mobile ad Impressons at the Inmobi Network  in 2014Q4