Trending this month



April 4, 2015

global internet usage exceeds 3 billion online, 40% of global population online

global internet usage now 3billion

40 % GLOBAL INTERNET POPULATION  ARE NOW ONLINE .


66% users are from developed world, while  and the rest 34% comes from developing nations. Online traffic has increased 5 times in the developed world, with 1.9billion users by the end of 2014