Trending this month



May 7, 2015

47% of google's search traffic comes from mobile

Mobile share  in US Organic  search engine traffic 

With more than 75% smartphone penetration  in US , mobile now accounts for 45% of online search traffic , searches from mobile  forms 45% share of US organic search traffic in Q1,
The iPhone (18%) and iPad (12%) alone contributed a combined 30% of organic search traffic, per the report, more than double the share (13%) from Android devices.
While mobile search search traffic  grew by 54%YoY,in Q1, desktop search traffic rose by 14%  According to google 47% of  its search traffic now comes from mobile