IN EUROPEAN MARKET
- In terms of MAU ( monthly active users) European markets contributed 323 million with an Europe ARPU of $3.47.
- It’s 3rd time Facebook crossed the $1 billion mark in ‘European revenue’ for the quarter and the first time Facebook crossed $1.1 billion in quarterly revenue.
- Facebook more than doubled its revenue in Europe in just two years.
- Monthly active users was 219 million with an ARPU ( canada & US combined ) it was $13.54. which was 3 times of Europe
- In the U.S. and Canada, it reported sales of $1.86 billion.. (source : techrunch)